Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Maybe If I Cloned Myself...

... I'd be more active around here.


Sorry about the break. Things are so hectic with me moving into my dorm this saturday.

Yikes!

Now onto the better news.

I recently got spurred on for a short story concept, i hope to post it up in not too long.

and i'm thinking of making a video to post up too. not a vlog, but an actual attempt at comedy or something.

and now for a blog game!

Okay, so when you comment blogs you have to type what you see in some box. and its always blurry and rippled neon letters.

I want you to post what yours is and then make up a definition for it as though it were a word.

Heres from my last comment.

Sheemat - slang term for an extremely passive woman.

That's horrible.

2 comments:

  1. You only came up with this game cause you had a good word. All I got today was ingiess and prolopta. What am I supposed to do with that? lol. Anyway... looking forward to your video and short story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mulne and euibitu. I really racked my brain to come up with something but all I got was mulne - a cross between mulch and something and I didn't even try with euibitu. Sorry. But I did like what you came up with

    ReplyDelete