Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm supposed to be mowing the lawn, but i'm wasting time.

I was looking up remixes today. Just of anything. Even people making songs based on lines in movies. Everytime you watch this video, a child gets adopted.




most people think of remixes as being of rap songs, i don't care much for rap, so naturally i don't care much for rap remixes.

heres my favorite.




I finally got an email back from my room mate! but i think his mom wrote it for him, the subject was Fwd:School. So i think she wrote it, and he just forwarded it to me.

It was a weird email. He basically said Hi, Can't wait to meet you, we need a mini fridge, I'm bringing a rug.

I was thinking of jokingly asking him what color the rug was so i could match it with the curtains.

Also, just wondering, if anybody reads this tell me what you think i should put in my next post, a poem, short story, excerpt from a story or what?



I suppose i should be going now.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I don't know. I like poetry so I would enjoy reading a poem. But whatever comes to your heart to write is what you should write.

    Robert Frost once said, "No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. No surprise in the writer, no surprise in the reader."

    I have no doubt that whatever you write will come from the heart... as in your previous posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like just hearing about your life in general so write anything and I'll read it. But you do have to match the curtains to the rug, its very important :)

    ReplyDelete