Sunday, August 16, 2009

Long Days With Short Nights Have Longer Tomorrows

What a day.

My mom had a wedding last night, and so she had to get a ride home from my stepdad, her car was left at the reception.

So today me, her, and my 27 year old sister went to church today in my sister's rental car. her car had been vandalized.

after church we got my moms car, which was embarassing enough but at least she was smart enough to not drive. She went to the grocery store with my sister, leaving me to drive home the rental car.

oh boy!

that drove a whole lot smoother than my car.

anyways fast forwards several hours.

rough fight with my girlfriend.

when i got my laptop, my dad put all of his music on it, which is all my dad's music, stepmoms music, and 3 younger siblings music.

that happened in july, so today my girlfriend was looking through my music and got upset that i hadn't yet deleted the songs i didn't want, which, to her, should have been any band or artist that happened to be a girl.

so i sat there and deleted.
i deleted things i didnt really want to delete.
i really think kt tunstall isn't that bad, and same thing with fleetwood mac or alanis morisette.

but they're gone... well actually in my recycle bin for now. (i still have them).


anyways, i felt bad for not blogging for a lot of hours, and this will be my last post until tuesday. tomorrow i go to gettysburg, im a huge history enthusiast.
i'm excited.

and i think when i get back i'm going to post something creative on this blog. despite how much it sucks.

That is all, i leave you with this...
...
...
...
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
.
Mark Wahlberg rapping as Marky Mark




and


from Brother, Where Art Thou?

I am a Man of Constant Sorrow!

1 comment:

  1. O'Brother Where Art Thou? is one of my favorite movies. While some historical events peak my interest I cant say I'm a huge fan but I hope you had an enjoyable day in Gettysburg. You should have kept some of the songs if you liked them.

    ReplyDelete